Ellis Gang

Monday, August 27, 2007



Well we have been in Virginia for three weeks now. Moriah began walking on her own a few days after arriving here. Now she loves to walk by herself (miss independent) all over the place. She is saying so many words like... ball, bird, mama, dada, butterfly, bannana, flower, I love you, and thank you...


I think most people here know Moriah more than us. She is so popular with her friendly smile and genuine love for people. Right now, I think she is cutting four teeth, so you can imagine the pain in all of that process.


She is loving her class and the new friends she has made. Of course she still cries a bit when we drop her off, but then she is fine. This weekend Pops and Gramsey are coming to visit us, so we are all looking foward to seeing them again. And I know for sure Moriah has missed them both so much.


This small video has taken multiple attempts, so hopefully after an hour of work, (the connection is very slow here), Iwill be able to post this video so you all will be able to see our little darling walking... =-) Also just so you know, Gramsey bought Moriah shoes with squeakers in them, which she absolutley loves, to encourage her to walk. I guess the squeakers did the job, cause she is walking.


Well I finally got the video to work after much effort. Sorry it is so short, but this is all it would let me upload. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Awwww!!! She is so cute and she is walking so well. I can't believe how she has grown. When we started our adoption journey last October we found your blog on Gladney and followed your journey. It gave us hope as we watched you bring Moriah home last year.

Your blog inspired me to start one of my own, (take a peak if you get a chance www.worththewait2us.blogspot.com). We are currently one week into PGN and hope to bring Olivia Grace home by Thanksgiving.

Best of luck to you and your beautiful family on your journey ahead.

Sharon

7:21 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

What a cutie !!! My twins LOVED the sqeaker shoes too !!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home