Ellis Gang

Monday, July 07, 2008

Moriah's 2nd Birthday Party
We can hardly believe our little girl has turned 2 already. We had a super fun party with over 30 in attendance. The kids played in the little pool and in the sprinker. I didn't get many good pics, but a friend did so I will post those when she gives them to me. We ate hotdogs, fried rice, chicken, and fruit. Moriah had a blast! Such a blessing to share our little blessing with those God has put in our lives here. We missed family and friends back home so very much! Will post more soon of opening gifts as well as more water pics.

Moriah, our helper Banyen and Elliot

Kids playing in the water...notice here in THailand they don't wear bathing suits to play in the water...just plain clothes.

Our decorated dining room before the party.






Everyone enjoyed the strawberry cake I made. I asked Moriah what flavor she wanted and she quickly responded strawberry!!!A few of the grown up guests.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jack and Sheryl said...

Happy Birthday, Moriah! I can't believe our girls are two, either. Time has seriously flown by. She's adorable!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home