Ellis Gang

Saturday, December 09, 2006

ME and My "Someone"
Moriah met her grandma today, which her name is still being decided as to what Moriah will call her. This is why the title of the blog is "me and my someone." Maybe we will all have to take a vote on what the name will be.
Today Moriah went out with her Grandpa, (also known as POPS,) her Grandma, (name undecided,) Auntie Ang, and Aunt Kristin. And of course her parents, (Kris and Misty, also known as Mom and Dad,) went along as well. We had a fun day shopping at the mall. Moriah loves her family and can't wait for them to come back and visit again.
Now Moriah is sleeping after her long day! She did so well adjusting today and with meeting so many new faces. She is so blessed to have a wonderful family who cares for her so much!


2 Comments:

Blogger Mood Indigo said...

I love all the pictures - she is just gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for you guys - I hope I get to come visit and meet her in the spring.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kris & Misty...
Moriah is soooo prreeetteeee~ you guys are such awesome parents. I am so happy for all of you!

Misty, thanx for bringing Moriah to say HIE last week. I think she had the hots for me...heheheee=) jk.

Love you guys!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home