Ellis Gang

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Portriats in Thailand are not the same as in America!

Some friends recommended a studio that takes pictures in a local shopping center. We went expecting a photographer, maybe a few props and some nice backgrounds. When we got there we found lots of really busy backgrounds, tons of props, and a photographer that it was not part of his job to position the people which is especially hard with a 2 year old involved. In addition you had to choose your exact package you wanted before you even took your pictures which was so hard since we didn't even know what pics we would be taking. We chose a package that included 4 pictures. We paid a little extra to get the disk. They are semi good, but I was disappointed as this was not what I had in mind. Cute picture, but not showing off her cute smile.
I love her smile in this picture, but you can see me in the background in the mirror and due to her holding the ball which the photographer insist she hold you can't see her pretty dress.
Moriah's legs look a little awkward and she is not smiling, but this one turned ok I guess.
This I thought was the best one. It is a very natural pose for Moriah. We were playing the Thai version of Peek-a-Boo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack and Sheryl said...

That peek a boo pose is adorable! Let me just say they turned out much better than if they had been done in Turkey. :) You can really see a glimpse of her little personality in that picture. I bet our girls would have a blast together!

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home