Ellis Gang

Friday, December 28, 2007

My life in Thailand so far!!! We have been meaning to post pictures for awhile. On December 5, we celebrated one year with Moriah! God has blessed us so much this year with her as a part of our family. She is growing up so fast. We are amazed that she can already sing parts of songs and say multiple words in the local langauge that we are learning. In the picture above (taken today) moriah first thought that her baby doll needed to sit on the potty, and then she decided she needed to take a seat as well. Here in Thailand she has already made friends with the local children, and many of the other local people. With her smile and always wanting to be around people, she has helped us to make many new friends.
Moriah playing with playdough!
Moriah and her new doll she got from Gramsey! She is telling her to sssh!
Moriah and her friend Caleb.


Thank you family for all of the wonderful gifts!
Dad and I!


I love my new dolly!







Moriah and Johnson.




In Bangkok with the Num's.

Having fun with family!





I love my mommy!
Wit and Moriah at church.
Look at me! I am riding the sky train in Bangkok.






I love water!
Moriah and Johnson playing ball.








Coloring is so fun!
Finally, after all of this traveling I get to swimm again!
At P-Dang and P-Tongs house.









2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Hi Misty! Love these photos! So glad you all could spend Christmas with the Casebolts. We pray for your family weekly. Love, Mel

5:26 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Adorable pics .... love the first one on the potty :)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home